Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-06-2015, 19:51   #1

Boat: Top Hat 25
Skipper seeking crew or berth to sail Croatia end July

Hi there

I'm planning a week's sailing with my partner at the end of July. I'm keen to charter a 32-36ft yacht but need a few extra peeps to share the cost and the experience...

I'm a qualified skipper (RYA) and instructor so you'll be in safe hands. My partner is an awesome crew and amazing with food and shakes mean cocktails! We both love snorkelling and diving and hope to visit the islands, sail and maybe even kite if there's enough wind.

So I f you are boatless and looking for a sailing holiday then please get in touch with me.

Alternatively, if you're a sailor with boat looking for some company and crew then please get in touch with me!!

We don't really care which, we just want to sail!

Cheers

Sailingsonnie@gmail.com

Tags
crew, Croatia, sail, skipper