Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-05-2014, 00:41   #1

Shotly, Ipswich to Caernarfon.

Would anyone who wants to take on myself and a moody 30 Shotly, Ipswich to Caernarfon, let me know. Travel costs, food, beer etc. She is a great boat as I'm the weak link no practical.
Old 21-05-2014, 05:13   #2

Re: Shotly, Ipswich to Caernarfon.

Adam Urbisz
email: urbisz@interia.pl
tel. +48792800992

Hello
I am willing to sail with you. i live in Poland. Normally I work in a court. I am 34 years old. I am married, but this jear I can not sail with my wife because we have second child (one year old) and she has to stay with a child. I think I am experienced sailor. I have been sailing since my high school, ofcourse not all the time but only during holidays. I have Polish certificates for sailing as a captain on sailing yachts and mnotorboats till 18 meters and as an officer on biger boats and yachts on all waters. Ofcourse this qualifications are valid for turistic and recreatiobnal yachts not for big comercial vessels. I was sailing on Baltic, North sea, Atlantic Ocean, Adriatic sea, Joanian sea, Norway sea and Greenland sea. I was sailing as a part of the crew, as well as as the capotain. I am able to maneuver a yacht on my own. I am used to long passages and lonly night's watches. Sailing in bad wether conditios is no problem for me. I lke also visiting new places, sightseeing and discover new landscapes, maybe even more than sailing. I am cheerful but responsible person.
Regards
Adam
Old 21-05-2014, 05:26   #3

Adam Urbisz
tel +48 792800992

I come from Poland Normally I work in a court. I am 34 years old. I am married, but this jear I can not sail with my wife because we have second child (one year old) and she has to stay with a child. I am experienced sailor. I have been sailing since my high school, ofcourse not all the time but only during holidays. I have Polish certificates for sailing as a captain on sailing yachts and mnotorboats till 18 meters and as an officer on biger boats and yachts on all waters. Ofcourse this qualifications are valid for turistic and recreatiobnal yachts not for big comercial vessels. I was sailing on Baltic, North sea, Atlantic Ocean, Adriatic sea, Joanian sea, Norway sea and Greenland sea. I was sailing as a part of the crew, as well as as the captain. I am able to maneuver a yacht on my own. I am used to long passages and lonly night's watches. Sailing in bad wether conditios is no problem for me. I lke also visiting new places, sightseeing and discover new landscapes, maybe even more than sailing. I am cheerful but responsible person. Regards,
Adam

Adam Urbisz
tel. +48792800992

Hello
I am willing to sail with you. i live in Poland. Normally I work in a court. I am 34 years old. I am married, but this jear I can not sail with my wife because we have second child (one year old) and she has to stay with a child. I think I am experienced sailor. I have been sailing since my high school, ofcourse not all the time but only during holidays. I have Polish certificates for sailing as a captain on sailing yachts and mnotorboats till 18 meters and as an officer on biger boats and yachts on all waters. Ofcourse this qualifications are valid for turistic and recreatiobnal yachts not for big comercial vessels. I was sailing on Baltic, North sea, Atlantic Ocean, Adriatic sea, Joanian sea, Norway sea and Greenland sea. I was sailing as a part of the crew, as well as as the capotain. I am able to maneuver a yacht on my own. I am used to long passages and lonly night's watches. Sailing in bad weather conditios is no problem for me. I lke also visiting new places, sightseeing and discover new landscapes, maybe even more than sailing. I am cheerful but responsible person.
Regards
Adam
Old 23-05-2014, 07:20   #4

Happy to join you,i have limited experience.Sailed between Burnham on Crouch and Gosport in my 23ft corribee type.Currently yacht undergoing repair,missing the open sea.
Old 25-05-2014, 03:36   #5

I am keen to join you, though I have little to no experience. I sailed dinghys and small cats as a boy, but i'm 30 now and the mists of time have clouded my memory of the sea.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:34   #6

Boat: others
Question Re: Shotly, Ipswich to Caernarfon.

hi .
Greeting from down the road in swansea, looking for a decent sail if you have not gone yet by the look of the weather lately you are in a marina some where, ive crossed the Atlantic twice done deliveries from swansea to norway and sweden (winter) also deliveries to spain, italy turkey. and a few other places, no problems about cost, i can cook , dont get sea sick , and as i said lookig for a decent sail regards tony