Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-01-2011, 19:55   #1

Semi-Experienced College Student Seeks Summer 2011 Crew Opportunity

I'm a female college student who has sailed the family Merit 25 for seven years on a lake, and the proud owner of a Hobie 16. I'm looking for an opportunity to crew this summer somewhere warm in the US! I'm available from May 23, 2011 to July 29, 2011. I enjoy racing or just cruising. I'm up for any sea side internship or job as well. I am located in North/Central Texas, but I'm willing and excited about the idea to travel. Anywhere in US Gulf would be preferable. I've worked at church camps over previous summers, and I'm great with children. I've also been employed by Property Tax Assistance Inc. doing statistical analysis and data reconfiguration. I'm currently employed in the Austin College Business Office in Sherman, Texas where I play volleyball. Please contact me with any opportunities to crew out of the US!
Old 24-01-2011, 02:41   #2

Boat: Catalina 36
Send a message via MSN to tyreeleonard
Aloha, Azachary, How does Southern California sound? I'll be spending this summer cruising the Channel Islands and the California coast. I may make a run out to the Hawaiin Islands and back prior to the Bajha Ha Ha which runs from San Diego to Cabo San Lucas. Then onto Costa Rica, the Galapagoes then either continue down or out to Fiji....you can email me at tyreeleonard <at> msn <dot> com if interested or look me up on facebook Tyree Leonard in Camarillo, Ca or heres a link Welcome to Facebook PS, my Aunt is a UT grad and my Uncle has a core of cadet dorm named after him at A&M.....I lived in Dallas for a few years and nearly moved my boat to Kemah a few years back....I went to UNT..

Tags
crew