Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2016, 00:04   #1

Seeking to sail Hawaii to North America

Aloha kākou

I am a subsistence farmer and car-less bike-commuter seeking a low impact way from Hawaii to North America.

I need to be in a wedding in late June, so my goal is to get to the west coast by June 12, 2016 to be able to catch a train to Denver.

I have spent a lot of time on boats since I was a young child - I grew up on Maui and lots of friends' parents were sailors or boat captains. I've taken one sailing class, but I don't have much experience operating a sail boat besides that. And I'm a quick learner!

As a farmer, I do a lot of manual labor all day every day so I'm happy to work hard onboard.

I love to cook and I can bring lots of fruit, vegetables, and delicious preserves from my farm onto the voyage. I can also lead and join song-alongs. I'm trained as an artist so I've got a creative and curious mind. And I've got positive energy to share!

Please get in touch if you're making that voyage and looking for crew.

Mahalo nui loa!

Tags
hawaii, sail

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: