Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-11-2014, 14:23   #1

Seeking Cruiser Couples Who Want Solid Help / Friendship

Tech professional interested in finding a voyage headed somewhere interesting (e.g., Hawaii and beyond) with interesting people after the new year.

Specifically looking for experienced sailor/owner(s)—e.g., husband / wife team, retirees, pleasure cruisers—who seek crew member to help work the boat over long journeys and for intelligent company. Happy to add extra security to the voyage with my 6'6" 230lb physique.

Profile: Single male. 30s. Professional who has worked in major consulting firms and tech startups. PADI Open Water Dive certified. Clean. Industrious. No drama. Mechanical expertise.

Sailing Experience: Several months learning to crew a 50’ race yacht in Honolulu on the weekends. I know how to work the runners and how to grind. Ready and willing to learn all aspects of ship’s operation. Particular interests in mechanics, instrumentation, and learning to pilot.

What I like: cleanliness, safety, courtesy, humility, intelligence, enthusiasm.
What I avoid: drunkenness, bad manners, high-risk lifestyles aboard the boat (e.g., promiscuity, smoking).

Please reply to this thread with interests, or email me directly: stentorianti [AT] gmail {dot} com.

Tags
cruise, cruiser