Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2016, 10:28   #1

Boat: Lagoon 420
Seeking Crew with experience in SE Florida/Bahamas

Seeking Crew with experience in SE Florida/Bahamas waterways. I am purchasing a Lagoon 420 in Fort Lauderdale this May and would like the company of easy-going, competent sailors who bring local familiarity, capable hands on deck with adventurous spirits and ample common sense.

Initially I will be doing shake down sails between Miami and Ft Lauderdale, then I plan to sail to Bahamas for much of June. I’d like to get plugged into the local sailing scene to meet new friends and find compatible mates.

By mid July and will head up the eastern US (Savannah, Charleston, etc) until November, 2016. Then it’s off to the Caribbean – routes, Ports of Call to be determined.

I am retired, 59, unattached and well have substantial boating and sailing experience in the Pacific Northwest. I hope to meet some local sailing mates who share similar views on social justice, ending big money in politics and caring for our planet’s CO2 problems and an unquenchable thirst for the sea.

Drop a note introducing yourself and let’s talk!

Tags
Bahamas, crew, enc, florida