Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-04-2015, 17:13   #1

San Francisco to Southern California

I sail somewhat regularly in the SF bay (Mariner 36 about once per week), but I have some time off over the next 6 weeks and hoping to catch on with someone sailing south. I don't have a ton of offshore experience though I have been out in some rough seas in the Pacific around SF. I'm 28 years old and aslo an avid surfer and spear fisher. Cheers!
Old 25-04-2015, 13:03   #2

Re: San Francisco to Southern California

Hi,

I own a 66' Islander Wayfarer that is currently parked in Moss Landing. I am looking for someone to help me move the boat down the CA coast with a few stops along the way. I would need to leave by the end of the month. I would provide food and we can discuss the other costs. I am 26, female and an amateur sailor at best.

Aside from this, I enjoy film photography, playing the guitar, and I am from SF. In fact, we left SF a few weeks ago with a small craft advisory and made it to Half Moon Bay without GPS navigation or a map. Anyway, let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Tags
cal, california, san francisco