Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2016, 15:43   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to CaptainCouch
Sailor Ready to go

Ahoy!

Experienced sailor looking to cross the Pacific to Southeast Asia. I am located in Texas right now but I am not tied down at all. Presently, I have my ASA 101; my ASA 103 AND 104 are scheduled for later this week. I am intuitive, alert, responsible and respectful of everyone. I am a hard worker, but I don't work well with angry individuals. I am here to help anyone looking to sail the seas and to have a great time along the way.

-Captain Couch (working towards the actual license)
Old 05-06-2016, 14:57   #2

Re: Sailor Ready to go

Hi Capt Couch. We are in Vanuatu going to Solomon Isl, then PNF then Timor. We are leaving Vanuatu around 8 June but you could join us in Honiara around 17 June then continue on. The skippers wife had to return home suddenly, leaving the skipper and I to sail the Beneteau 50 .... A sloop, recently refitted in NZ with all ocean-going equipment. Skipper and I have thousands of ocean miles, Yachtmaster instructor, etc,etc. Crew responsible for share of provisions, diesel and any marinas and any visa costs to enter countries. All repairs and maintenance is paid by the skipper. email me if interested: yachtiemaureen@gmail.com

Tags
sail