Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2014, 03:24   #1

Sailing trip in Croatia, a week in August

Hello,

We are looking for 2 (unexperienced) crew-members to complete our boat.
I'm organizing a leisure sailing trip in Croatia with a new Bavaria 51, one week. That's for 10 people. We are already 7. From 9th August to 16th August, starting in Split and going to Hvar and around. The boat is rented and we pay skipper for convenience.

It's not really necessary experience because we are not going crazy with the sailing, we take it easy, relax. We like to go beach by beach, sail when wind allows and enjoy from the sun, nice spots and the parties every night when possible. Obviously it's also a trip for learning the sailing stuff on a boat.

Price could not be cheap but it's fair. We are paying part of Skipper (reduced cost because we know him) and the rent of the Boat, brand new from 2014. Price each person 750euro, flights, drinks and food apart. The price is just a division of the full cost by 9, I don't make any profit. All expenses are shared.

Target age is from 25 to 40, but it's not a rule, could be younger and older. So far, apart from the skipper, we are 5 guys and 2 girls. From Spain, Portugal, France, Japan and Lithuania. We are singles and some don't know each other.

The approximate route planning can be found here but it may change next weeks:
Croatia Sailing Route: Central Dalmatia |

Send me a private message if you are interested or need more information (ramon.nogue@gmail.com) or find me in facebook.

Enjoy the summer.
Raiky

Tags
Croatia, sail, sailing