Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-02-2015, 19:57   #1

sailing to far north qld from sydney in may 2015

Hi to all adventurers. I have a 42 ft crowther catamaran. Sleeps 6 but usually will have 4 people on board . Looking for crew to share experience and usual duties of sailing and expenses (approx. $40 per day per person all inclusive). Will be visiting out of the way places mostly and keeping marinas to a minimum. Activities usually include kayaking, snorkeling, fishing, kitesurfing, spearfishing, paragliding or whatever toys you bring along . Please contact me on sellupandsailaway@gmail.com. Thanks. Peter
Old 17-02-2015, 20:18   #2
cruiser

Boat: OPBs
Re: sailing to far north qld from sydney in may 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plukky View Post
Hi to all adventurers. I have a 42 ft crowther catamaran. Sleeps 6 but usually will have 4 people on board . Looking for crew to share experience and usual duties of sailing and expenses (approx. $40 per day per person all inclusive). Will be visiting out of the way places mostly and keeping marinas to a minimum. Activities usually include kayaking, snorkeling, fishing, kitesurfing, spearfishing, paragliding or whatever toys you bring along . Please contact me on sellupandsailaway@gmail.com. Thanks. Peter
Hi Peter, email on it's way.

Cheers,

Tony

Tags
sail, sailing, sydney