Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-10-2015, 14:22   #1

Boat: Westerly, Corsair, 36
Sailing soon; Annapolis area down the ICW to FLA

I will be sailing from the Baltimore area to St Augustine and probably continuing on to Sarasota, leaving between October 25th and the end of the month. As of now it's just me, so it would be great to have another person aboard if anyone has the time or inclination.

It's a roomy center cockpit with two cabins.
Old 17-10-2015, 17:12   #2

Boat: Macgregor Venture 25
Send a message via Skype™ to lakedipper
Re: Sailing soon; Annapolis area down the ICW to FLA

PM Sent.

Lars
Old 17-10-2015, 22:47   #3

Hello! Interested in your voyage! PM sent
Old 18-10-2015, 05:22   #4

Boat: Westerly, Corsair, 36

Hello Forestpeaks. For some reason I didn't receive the PM. Could you try again. Thanks.
Old 18-10-2015, 08:27   #5

Boat: Catalina 34 / Cheoy Lee Offshore

Hi, Sounds like a good trip. Any more info re. vessel, route, your experience level, etc. ? I am interested. Thanks.
Old 18-10-2015, 12:01   #6
cp1

Have you done the trip before?
Old 18-10-2015, 13:37   #7

I would like to talk to you about your crew need. I own a 34 hunter, am retired. able to leave when you are ready. Have friends at St Augustine that will be my ride back. I can cover my own expenses. Would you email me some further information or call me at 703 919 2668.
Old 08-11-2015, 15:42   #8

Greetings!
Anthony Smith-Rodriguez here just finishing a season of organic farm work in upstate New York,and ready to head south for the winter. I'm looking to crew on a boat heading to the Caribbean within the next few weeks. I am looking for an unpaid position and am willing to contribute to a shared cost arrangement. I have maritime experience both in coastal cruising(around Puerto Rico, USVI and BVI), and as deckhand on a 200ft high speed passenger ferry(MV Athena). I am also a leather and canvas worker, and apprenticed at a marine canvas shop doing mostly boat covers, shades, upholstery and sail repair. I have a current US Passport, am fully bilingual(English/Spanish), able bodied and eager to contribute to any and all tasks required on board any type of vessel. I am currently in Westport, NY, right on Lake Champlain, and would be able to meet up with a boat at any location along the eastern seaboard, or in the Bahamas. I would be interested in either a cruise down the ICW or a straight crossing towards the Bahamas. I would be disembarking either in Puerto Rico(My homeport) or any of the surrounding islands(Dominican Republic, Vieques, Culebra, USVI or BVI). I'm ready to leave anytime after the 16th of November(sooner if required). Please feel free to contact me at antoinebags@gmai.com. I can make phone contact at a prearranged time, as I am in a signalless region of the Adirondacks. I appreciate your consideration in having me as part of your crew, and look forward to being back on deck.
Anthony Smith-Rodriguez
FB: Taller Caribe Rincon

Tags
annapolis, icw, sail, sailing