Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 09:29   #1

Sailing in the San Juans, Anybody ?

Lost my first mate due to divorce. We must not let that ruin a perfectly good sailing season. I'm looking to expand my circle of friends and what better way than boating! Come join me for day sails and perhaps overnight trips in the San Juans. I am located on the door step to the San Juans in Anacortes WA. Send me your particulars. I'd like to meet you before going sailing, and that's easy because I'm in Seattle all the time.

My vessel is a 2004 Catalina 42, 2 stateroom 2 heads. I'm a young 53 years old and competent sailor - but always open to learning new things.

-Dan
Old 06-05-2010, 19:09   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Valiant 40 (1975)
Dan, a few of us are meeting on Sucia on July 12- bring the BBQ! It should be fun.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:08   #3

hi

Your post caught my interest. I love sailing. I sailed my own boat from California to Costa Rica, but it has been quite a long time and I sure miss sailing. I was cruising on a 50' Defever trailer until about 6 years ago when I returned to the pacific northwest due to 4 beautiful grandbabies. I am single and working and living in the Seattle area and have yet to hook up with any sailors.
Are you still looking?

Tags
puget sound, san juan, san juan islands, seattle