Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2015, 23:59   #1

Sailing in the Mediterranean in August

My name is Ada, I worked online for the past 2 years, traveled all over United States and Latin America and deeply felt in love with sailing. I'm in Europe till September and I'm wondering if is anyone around the Mediterranean who might need a hand. I'm a good crew member and I can cover my own expenses.

Please find below my sailing resume

Nationality: Romanian
Date of Birth: September 1982
Current Location : Romania
Language spoken: English, Spanish, French and Romanian, basic commands in Italian and Portuguese
Health: Excellent, non-smoker, drug-free, I don't get seasick
Objective: Learn to be a captain, sail across the Atlantic Ocean
Skills: Navigation, sailing maneuvers - tacking , gybing, docking and maneuvering under power, man-overboard recovery, day and night watches, sailing knots, line handling and cooking (I'm pretty good)
Sailing Experience:
January - February 2014 sailed on a 34' racing boat
June - October 2014 lived aboard and sailed on a 45' Beneteau Oceanis from Galveston Bay, Texas to Yucatan, Mexico
April - May 2015 lived aboard and sailed on a 40’ catamaran from Bonaire to Curacao, Aruba, Colombia, Panama
June 2015 lived aboard and sailed on the 45' Beneteau Oceanis on Galveston Bay, Texas

Looking forward to hearing back from you I send you my best regards!
Ada

Tags
mediterranean, sail, sailing