Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-01-2015, 11:13   #1

Sailing in the Caribbean Feb/March?

Hi, I am looking for someone to go sailing with that might be around St. Maarten or nearby in February or March and can let me join for 7-10 days sailing to some Caribbean islands.. perhaps the USVI or the BVI! Snorkeling, swimming, perhaps hiking a little and exploring the different islands... I am a very experienced long distance sailor, though at the moment a bit rusty and in need of freshing up my sailing skills again. At the moment I work on a 50 m sail yacht docked in St. Maarten... but a few years ago I sailed around the world as a crew on a 39 ft steel ketch.

If you have any available crew position, drop me a line! :-)
Old 26-01-2015, 08:04   #2

Hello -- can you recommend a charter company in Ste Maarten? We have used Horizon out of BVI in the past but their office in Ste Maarten is closing this month. We have never chartered there but want to come down end of March. Or should we just charter as usual from BVI? How long of a sail is it from Tortola?

Thanks!

Tags
arc, Caribbean, rib, sail, sailing