Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-05-2011, 11:35   #1

Boat: Amel Maramu 1978 46'
Sailing Holiday in Croatia June / July 2011

Looking for crew members to take a sailing holiday in Croatia. Departing from Chioggia (Venice) mid June, arriving in Rovigno, Croatia and then sailing Southwardly, passing the Koronuti national park, until Lastovo, then making the passage to Vieste or Monoploi (Italy).
Necessary requirements for crew members; 1. Be able to pay your own way, divisione of food, gas and eventual marina costs, ect. + 20€ per day.
2. Desire to sail or learn to sail. 3. Availability towards multinational crew (language spoken on board, English and Italian).
Planning on arriving in Italy around 5th of July.
Old 17-07-2011, 13:16   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to coralfisch
Re: Sailing Holiday in Croatia June/July 2011

Greetings,

A current graduate student at Hunter College in NYC, I will be venturing to Scandinavia in mid August, and am wondering whether your boat has availability for sails around Europe? I'm curious about your pricing, crew opportunities, and whether you know of any other ships who need crew? In the Fall, I'll be continuing my Masters program at the Universitat der Kunst in Berlin, so I'd like to get some sailing in before October. I've grown up sailing schooners and yachts, have sailed the South Pacific, Caribbean, and two Trans-Atlantics on an 82' Schooner. I'm also an excellent cook (my mother was a chef) who is fluent in English, Italian, Spanish, and learning German. I can send a resume if you have crew availability, but would like to know your plans for August/September journeys. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thank you,
--
Coralina Meyer
coralinameyer at hotmail.com

Tags
Croatia, sailing, croatia