Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-02-2015, 22:38   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to kiwiladysailor Send a message via Skype™ to kiwiladysailor
SAILING GREEK ISLES THIS SUMMER

Is there anyone sailing the Greek Isles this summer ? I am looking for a boat with a crew whom I can join as their cook and deckhand. I am happy to pay $100 a day in contributions . Or more if you have a really great boat and I can have my own cabin . I have never sailed the Greek Isles and hope to do so this year . If I cannot find a boat here to join I will bare boat charter with a skipper for a month ... I am retired ( 60 ) , a qualified chef, speak several languages and an adventurer , I sail and cook on boats every summer , and this year Greece is on my agenda , is there anyone out there looking for someone like me to join them ?
references / police checks available.
Old 22-02-2015, 19:08   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to kiwiladysailor Send a message via Skype™ to kiwiladysailor
Re: SAILING GREEK ISLES THIS SUMMER

WOULD THOS DEAR PEOPLE who sent me private PMs please email me privately because when I respond to you on this site I get a message that the message cannot be sent . I have no idea why and I am sorry ... saskiag@yahoo.com

Tags
sail, sailing