Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-12-2012, 11:24   #1

Sailing from any island in the Caribbean towards Cuba

Hi my name is Roey.
In the last four years I have been living and working in an intentional community with children and adolescence with special needs and now this chapter is coming to an end. Before I move to the next chapter in my life I decided to reward my self with a three month transition period.
I have a friend who lives in Puerto Rico and I am planning to visit her at the beginning of August. My aim is to reach Cuba by the end of August and settle for a month or two. There I am planning to learn how to dance Salsa and play my Clarinet. Another big dream that I have is to sail. I thought why not to combine the two.

I am looking for sailing boats who are sailing in that direction. I am very flexible with the route.

I don't have any experience in sailing but I am willing to do anything that is required of me. I a hard worker and I am willing to give everything in order to fulfill this trip.

I am a good cook ( I have been cooking in the last years meals for 15- 20 people) and I can be very creative with ingredients (if it is required).

I speak fluent English, Hebrew and German and I can get along with Spanish and French.

I would like to sail from Purto Rico in mid August.
If you are sailing from another island in the Caribbean to Cuba I am also flexible to meet you there. (I still haven't bought any flight tickets from the US.)

I have some money and I am willing to share expenses especially on food and my own needs.

please contact me on roeyklein<at>yahoo<dot>com
Old 29-12-2012, 12:20   #2

Boat: Outbound 44
Re: Sailing from any island in the Caribbean towards Cuba

Your timing is bad, it is the peak of hurricane season.

Tags
Caribbean, Cuba, sailing