Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-11-2010, 10:32   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Jeantot, Privilege Catamaran, 48 feet - Dawn Treader
Send a message via Skype™ to dawn treader
Sailing Catamaran from Ushuaia to Puerto Montt

I am owner of Dawn Treader catamaran, located at the moment in Ushuaia ( Cape Horn - Argentina), and search for crew to sail at the beginning of january 2011, to Puerto Montt (Chile). It is a beatifull, hard and long trip (1.300 Nm, in aprox. 20 days) crossing the complete chilean Patagonia.
For this, I need a strong and healthy crew who are also able to share the expenses of this adventure.
Old 30-11-2010, 17:28   #2

Boat: Trotter 22'
I could be interested and am now in Argentina.
marc33xx@gmail.com
Old 18-12-2010, 14:30   #3

Send a message via MSN to zygfr3d Send a message via Skype™ to zygfr3d
hey, I'm currently in Puerto Natales, Chile and heading south. I'm backpacker or better - traveler from Poland, 23 years old with bechelor's grade of gepgraphy to be accurate I hitchhiked from Mexico all the way down and my planned destination is Ushuaia. From there I'd like to sail north, preferably to Central America, but anything in this direction would be perfect. I know Puerto Montt, I was there three months ago. I could help you with everything on boat, I have experience from big tallships and smaller boats. I spent 4 months on sea so far, serving as a deckhand and recently as 1st mate on Aegan Sea and in Panama last year. I sailed on Baltic Sea, North Sea and by european atlantic coast (England to Canarian Islands then Gibraltar and Lisboa) and I'm not afraid of long distances on sea. I have Polish skipper certificate, radio SRC license, STCW95 and Emergency First Respond Cert.. Except sailing my passions are mountaineering (climbing, trekking, ski-alpinism etc. - I'm a mountain guide) and photography. As a result of first I can tell that I'm strong and well prepared for hard conditions. I'm able also to share cost.

I speak polish, english and spanish. In this moment I'm preparing for Torres del Paine Circuit so I'm going to be out of touch for a few days but before 31st december 2010 I'll check my email. I can reach Ushuaia at the very beginning of January 2011. If you are still looking for a crew for your adventure, please contact me at kuba.fedorowicz /at/ gmail.com

regards, Kuba Fedorowicz
Old 22-12-2010, 03:44   #4

In Rio

Hey,
I'm an experienced sailor. 8000 miles logged this year on different boats as either skipper or crew(references available). I am hardworking, 31 years-old, able to navigate, can stand solo night watches, am easy to get along with on a boat and can speak 4 languages. I'm in Rio now through the new year. Get in touch if you are still looking for crew. Josehoyacane****hotmail,,,com
Fair Winds,
Jose