Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 18:37   #1

RYA Day skipper tidal available.

Hey All, male based in uk early 30's trained to day skipper level and looking to gain more experience, miles meet new people see new places, waiting to start yacht master course later in the year Ideally looking for odd week here and there in europe but am always a sucker to follow the sun USA, Auz etc will all be considered longer term also a possible with discussion.

Sadly no other languages, tiny bit of french, German and spanish but very basic: willing to learn as we go, and a smile gets you a long way in most languages.

Possibility of partner or a friend who is competent crew who may also be interested if extra hands are needed. (both same age)

Im relaxed and open minded have crewed with all ages in the past and been invited back too, can think on my feet but am patient for others too.

Im a reasonable cook (no gourmet sadly) clean and tidy, fit a a fiddle no annoying habits I known of...

Interested in paid work, free work, cost share or mix of them all. Not looking to pay for Atlantic flights out of my own pocket but will happily consider funding European flights for myself for the experience. Will do long haul. But just would rather save paying for them till after my yachtmaster is completed.

Private message me for more info to chat or to let me know of any help you need.