Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 13:28   #1

Boat: Cherubini Hunter 33
RI down to Florida - Bahamas - Antilles

Mana'o will sail down from NorthEast USA to the Bahamas then Antilles - Central America.
Departure early to mid october, with stops along US coast: NYC, Chesapeake, Carolinas, Florida until weather clear for crossing to Bahamas in November.
Looking for 1-3 crew for any leg of journey, easy-going people with sailing experience desired.
Mana'o is a 33' sloop and I am a 30 year old captain speaking english, french and some spanish
Manaofloats at gmail
Old 13-09-2012, 09:56   #2

I was just downsized and have two weeks available in early October to join you from RI to Florida. My experience is mainly on Lake Michigan but I also bareboat on Cats in the Carib each winter. Jack six oh eight 347-7565.
Old 13-09-2012, 11:37   #3

Re: RI down to Florida - Bahamas - Antilles

sent you an email...look forward to your response
Old 14-09-2012, 11:36   #4

I live in the Outerbanks. I would be interested in doing a leg or so with you I'm 24 I work on a 55ft schooner. If your interested please let me know
Old 14-09-2012, 12:20   #5

Boat: Beneteau 36

Nice! Your going to have an absolute blast on the trip. If I come across anyone looking to crew I will pass this along to them. We are in our 20's and out here screwing around as well. We are headed in the same direction soon. I'm sure we will run into each other somewhere out there. We are in Annapolis right now and going to begin heading South real soon. Whats the name of your boat? Enjoy the trip!

Peace

www.goneglobaladventures.com
Old 01-10-2012, 11:38   #6

I am able and experienced. Based in Georgia, I can join you for some Southern legs. If you need help getting down from SC - FLA, let me know. ]. We'll share expertise, make sure our skills are complimentary, then look at calendars.

Bj
Old 03-10-2012, 07:35   #7

Hi im Leo van Eeden a 21year old White South African Male looking to join crew and sail the world.
Im very enthusiastic and hard working (always wanting to learn and develop stronger skills and knowledge, was looking to get a delivery from SA to a destination where I could find a Crew there but havnt found anything.
If you would consider me for a position on your Catamaran I would organise flight tickets to meet up with you and start my new venture.
I have: (All RYA approved) Day Skippper Tidal,Day skipper for sail and powercraft ,Competent Crew and STCW2.
I look forward to hearing from you and maybe get to join you on your adventures.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:09   #8

Good Day. I have been sailing the Long Island sound and Now the Hudson River . I do own my own 30ft O'day. I do have my Captain Certificate and TWIC card. Would like to have a little more sea time but have the required hours already. Im intrested from NY-fl. Thank you
Daniela

Tags
Bahamas, florida