Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-03-2013, 18:55   #1

Boat: Morgan O/I 41
pirate Puerto Vallarta Mex to South America Now!

Hello fellow cruisers! We are looking for help sailing down to South America. We are 2 men ages 26 and 46 and both Korean but not related. We are currently in P.V. Mexico and wanted to continue south asap but would like a couple men or women with sailing experience to accompany us down as far as you would like to go. A couple is also welcome and you could use the private aft cabin. We will be taking our time and stopping all along the coast to check out the rest of Mexico and Central America! Definitely leaving Mexico before Hurricane season and want to be in Ecuador by July! We would like help with the expenses and we cook as a group so contributing for your share of food is also required. 200 dollars a month per person would be great but we are negotiable. We eat healthy and dont eat meat very often but dont mind a good hamburger either, just not everyday. If this kind of situation sounds interesting to you email me asap! worldtraveler2012 at hushmail dot com - quick response! Lets get going!
Old 28-03-2013, 22:59   #2

Re: Puerto Vallarta Mex to South America Now!

Seastar:
I am prepared to join immediately, according to flight plan
Currently in Calif.
please email for more info
Todd
vanssons@gmail.com
Old 07-04-2013, 12:26   #3

Re: Puerto Vallarta Mex to South America Now!

This would be a great trip for me. I am in Ecuador just hanging out. I had a trip from PV to Panama planned with a friend in May but his plans just fell through. Let me know if you are still looking. I am mostly vegetarian, but about once a month I will have some fish or chicken. Let me know if you are still in need of some company?