Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2016, 14:20   #1
Marine Service Provider

Professional USCG licensed delivery captain, with crew as needed

Over 30 years’ experience, both sail and power. Big and small I do them all. Any boat (provided it’s safe and seaworthy) to or from anywhere (except North Korea).

All licenses, endorsements and certifications are current. Safety of the vessel and all those aboard is always the first priority. I have been doing this a long time and take great pride in the fact I have never had any losses, claims or injuries other than the usual bumps and bruises.

I can provide full turnkey services with crew or as an Owner assist.

Reasonable rates and great references. My CV is attached and you can contact me at 954-205-9453 or brad@bradleyelder.com to discuss your needs. I look forward to hearing from you and being a resource upon which you can rely.

Captain Bradley Elder
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CV CAPT RICHARD BRADLEY ELDER D-2016-01-20.pdf (347.5 KB, 72 views)

Tags
captain, crew, delivery, license