Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 12:25   #1

Professional Crew Looking to Help Out and Get a Ride Along to St. Martin or Antigua

Professional Crew looking to help out and get a ride along to St. Martin, or Antigua, or an Island in vicinity.

I have many years of Sailing experience, and ten years professional boating experience, and am familiar with the Caribbean, speak Spanish, and am very handy on board,
currently located in Fort Lauderdale Florida.
I have my RYA/MCA Yachmaster 200tn commercially endorsed, which is the internationally recognized captains license.

31 Year old Male. if anyone is taking there boat down to the Caribbean, I would be a great help on your trip.

thanks,
Jens Peterson
jens <dot> peterson <at> gmail <dot> com
Old 14-02-2011, 19:29   #2

Hi Jens,

I'm going to Sint Maarten.. there's a bit of a catch though. I'm leaving from Houston (Texas) and I'm looking for someone to join me on that trip. Let me know if you're interested.

Greets,

cornelisdouma (at) gmail (dot) com

Tags
Antigua, crew