Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-05-2016, 18:12   #1

Poulsbo to Olympia, Washington

I'm going to look at a Columbia 26 mkII on Friday. If I like it than I will buy it on either Saturday or Sunday at which point I will want to take it to either Boston Harbor marina or Zittel's marina near Olympia.

I need some help from an experienced crew member getting the boat home to Olympia from Poulsbo. I'm a 35 year old male novice sailor who has only been out on other people's sailboats twice as an adult and a few times as a child. I am willing to take orders or just take your advice on what to do.

I can't offer any compensation for this trip but I can offer one ride either way along the way from Olympia to Poulsbo. I will bring provisions enough for both of us but I cannot accommodate vegan or vegetarian diets.

Stephen

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 26-05-2016, 09:35   #2

Re: Poulsbo to Olympia, Washington

After thinking about it I wanted to add that I'm open to other destinations in the south sound. If someone is interested and doesn't want to take the trip all the way to Olympia than I am open to stopping anywhere from Vashon to Nisqually. I just want to get the boat past Rich Passage and get some experience with the boat before trying to single hand the boat.

I should also ad that Monday or Tuesday are also a possibility if those days work better for anyone's schedule.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Tags
washing, Washington