Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2016, 00:18   #1

Photographer (Belize/Guatemala) toward Panama or on to NZ

In Belize now, heading down to Rio Dulce in a couple weeks if I don't find a vessel first. Will be in Rio Dulce as long as it takes to find passage to Panama, and from there, on towards New Zealand. I'd love to find passage or work my way to the Pacific asap. 36, male, in good health, able to cover own expenses for trip. Any leads on vessels for one or more leg of the journey welcomed. I'm awaiting some travel papers, other than that I'm ready to go!

Thank you!

Tags
Belize, Guatemala, Panama, photo

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off