Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-07-2015, 09:25   #1

Boat: No boat yet
Pensacola Crew Member

I grew up sailing and have recently gotten the sailing bug again. I do not have a boat yet but am trying to find every opportunity I can to get on a boat. I love learning from different people and you will not find me being stubborn and acting like I know better than you. I have picked up what I remember pretty quick and could be a great member of your crew for racing or cruising. I can bring food, drinks, anything to help with your costs. I graduated from Auburn and am new to the Pensacola area. Love meeting new people and would really enjoy meeting sailors around this area. Please text or call me if there is any opportunities that anyone knows of for me to jump on a sail boat. 334-332-0544. Thanks. My name is Tim.
Old 27-07-2015, 20:02   #2

Re: Pensacola Crew Member

Hi going from Annoplis to New Orleans on a 47 sail. Jumping down the coast starting Labor Day. Pay expenses if you work out.

Sent from my iPad using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 28-07-2015, 05:44   #3

Yes I am very interested considering you will end your trip near Pensacola. Well at least a few hours away. I big part of whether I could go or not would be how long you expect the trip to take and how long I would have to take off work. Thanks for reaching out to me. Do you have anymore details at this time?
Old 08-08-2015, 19:47   #4

Boat: Beneteau First 35

Hey Tim, I may have an opportunity for you this fall. I am planning to take my 35' Beneteau down the river ways to the Gulf Via Mobile AL. I could really use some help with the locks and whatever else occurs on the Rivers. I want to leave in the fall from Milwaukee, WI. No concrete date yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 10-08-2015, 10:50   #5

Wow that sounds awesome. Depending on the date and length of trip I may be very interested. Please let me know more when your plans are concrete.
Old 18-09-2015, 07:38   #6

Boat: 1974 Gulf Star MS53 Motor/Sailer

I need help getting my 53' Gulf Star from Beaufort NC end of september-ish. Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway mostly with some offshore sailing/motoring, going via Key West then Gulf of Mexico direct to New Orleans LA. Mechanically healthy boat with sad appearance. Live aboard welcome to keep yacht safe. I pay expenses. Jonathon (Australian American)

Tags
crew, member, pensacola