Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-02-2012, 18:41   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to elihorn
Pacific Northwest to Central or South America

Hell there,
Myself and my girlfriend Lexane are available to volunteer crew a boat South down the Pacific Coast this spring or summer. We are currently located in Vancouver, but can travel to meet you. Our tentative destination is Guatemala, but we aren't in a rush and are most interested in getting experience sailing and meeting interesting folks.

We are both in our mid-twenties. I have some experience sailing a 20' Lightening, but none on a larger craft and Lexane has virtually no experience. We are not looking for a pleasure cruise—we are both adventurous and hard working and eager to gain sailing experience while we travel. We are both great cooks and can likely handle whatever menial tasks are required, and more skilled tasks as we learn.

Message me with questions or comments. Thanks!

Eli
Old 17-02-2012, 20:14   #2

Boat: sailboat 19 ft
Re: Pacific Northwest to Central or South America

hello, my name is dario, from argentina, i have my boat in florida, and travel to sout america ending march, but in the atlantic, if you are interested, please, mail me: bod1551@hotmail.com
Destino Angra: El Barco

Tags
pacific northwest, South America, south pacific