Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-11-2012, 11:55   #1

Pacific

we are 4 people crossing the Pacific from april to december. We are looking for paying crew. check out our two webpages ny hjemmeside - www.seaventure.net and Seaventuresailing | Jag kan segla jag är inte rädd most info is to be found on the webpage in english the other one is in swedish but has lots of pictures.

We are all in our late 20th. and are two girl and two boys. two nurses one teqcher and one professional boat steersman. And then my brother comes along from Fresh polynesia. He is 22 years and study in africa. We try to be 6 people in the boat at all time; in other words we have one and a half seat to sell.

We will probably leave galapagos early april and then go to easter island; next is pitcairn and frensh polynesia the 20th of juni. then we go south to new zealand and arrive the 30th of november.

Send us an email.
Old 28-11-2012, 07:25   #2

Boat: endeavour 42
Re: pacific

I can't crew unfortunately, but this post gave me a chuckle. What is your first language?
Old 28-11-2012, 07:49   #3

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Lippincott 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda slayer View Post
I can't crew unfortunately, but this post gave me a chuckle. What is your first language?
They say their second web page is in Swedish, so my guess is, they probably speak Swedish?
Old 28-11-2012, 08:24   #4

Boat: 41' Sail
Re: Pacific

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaventure1983 View Post
we are 4 people crossing the Pacific from april to december. We are looking for paying crew. check out our two webpages ny hjemmeside - www.seaventure.net and Seaventuresailing | Jag kan segla jag är inte rädd most info is to be found on the webpage in english the other one is in swedish but has lots of pictures.

We are all in our late 20th. and are two girl and two boys. two nurses one teqcher and one professional boat steersman. And then my brother comes along from Fresh polynesia. He is 22 years and study in africa. We try to be 6 people in the boat at all time; in other words we have one and a half seat to sell.

We will probably leave galapagos early april and then go to easter island; next is pitcairn and frensh polynesia the 20th of juni. then we go south to new zealand and arrive the 30th of november.

Send us an email.
Ahh.. to be young and have wonderful ambitions of sailing....everywhere! Beautiful!
Best of the best for all of you~
Old 28-11-2012, 13:55   #5

Boat: endeavour 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
They say their second web page is in Swedish, so my guess is, they probably speak Swedish?
Whoops
haha missed that part
Old 28-11-2012, 16:04   #6

Re: Pacific

Hi what is your vessel I cannot access the link