Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-10-2015, 18:00   #1

Boat: Nauticat 43
North Carolina to BVI: november crew wanted

Sailing family with 2 kids need one more pair of hands to get South. Leaving november for the BVI. Expect a 10 days crossing.
Looking for experienced crew, easy to live with. Non-smoking.
If interested, please send your resume.
Boat is a Nauticat 43 with 1year old electronics, radar, AIS transponder, 2 Epirb, inspected 6 pax liferaft, etc. Boat has good comfort and autonomy.
Old 29-10-2015, 21:17   #2

Re: North Carolina to BVI: november crew wanted

Hi Captain am very interested in The tríp am ready to doit i have done this tríp Many times And we can Get it there in 10 day no problem. Am a 27 y/o Captain And rigger ready to Sail hope here from You! Thanks!
Old 30-10-2015, 05:19   #3

Boat: Nauticat 43

Hi Gabriel.
I'll be at sea today, but could you send me some reference from other boaters if possible?
here is my email adress: blackcatn43@gmail.com.
Regards,
Bernard from Black Cat.
Old 30-10-2015, 05:49   #4

Yes dure just sent You a email thanks!
Old 01-11-2015, 12:19   #5

Are you paying all expenses including travel to and from the boat?

Thanks!
Old 08-11-2015, 15:13   #6

Greetings!
Anthony Smith-Rodriguez here just finishing a season of organic farm work in upstate New York,and ready to head south for the winter. I'm looking to crew on a boat heading to the Caribbean within the next few weeks. I am looking for an unpaid position and am willing to contribute to a shared cost arrangement. I have maritime experience both in coastal cruising(around Puerto Rico, USVI and BVI), and as deckhand on a 200ft high speed passenger ferry(MV Athena). I am also a leather and canvas worker, and apprenticed at a marine canvas shop doing mostly boat covers, shades, upholstery and sail repair. I have a current US Passport, am fully bilingual(English/Spanish), able bodied and eager to contribute to any and all tasks required on board any type of vessel. I am currently in Westport, NY, right on Lake Champlain, and would be able to meet up with a boat at any location along the eastern seaboard, or in the Bahamas. I would be interested in either a cruise down the ICW or a straight crossing towards the Bahamas. I would be disembarking either in Puerto Rico(My homeport) or any of the surrounding islands(Dominican Republic, Vieques, Culebra, USVI or BVI). I'm ready to leave anytime after the 16th of November(sooner if required). Please feel free to contact me at antoinebags@gmai.com. I can make phone contact at a prearranged time, as I am in a signalless region of the Adirondacks. I appreciate your consideration in having me as part of your crew, and look forward to being back on deck.
Anthony Smith-Rodriguez
PS: My CV also includes aquaculture/aquaponic farm work and archaeology. I am greatly interested in your mission, and hope to hearing from you.
FB: Taller Caribe Rincon

Tags
crew, crew wanted, north carolina, wanted