Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 19:54   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to louts_elise
North America to Europe During Summer 2011

Hi, are you leaving North America going to Europe and need a extra crew this summer? Then I would like to crew with you!

My name is Elise Offerman, a 22 year female from Sweden. Right now I am doing one semester exchange in Canada. I am on my third year of studying Industrial Engineering. I am soon done here and my plans are to travel around in Canada and Us during this summer.

I have a fight ticket home, but my ambition is to find a boat to cross the Atlantic with. I love to sail and have done it the last 10 years.
I see the vogue as a adventure and a great opportunity to become a better sailor. I am eager to learn as much as possible. I would consider me a good sailor and a fairly good navigator, but I don't have any real offshore experience.

I am reliable and outgoing person. My ambitions are to have a great time and get new valued experience. I have no problems to do all the daily routines on a boat and I am a pretty good at cooking. I am a non-smoker.

If you are interested pleas contact me on eliseofferman@yahoo.se
Perhaps we could even talk over Skype

I really want to do this!
Elise