Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 08:54   #1

North America to Anywhere

Hi,

I am in love with long distance offshore sailing and would love to crew for anyone going anywhere!

I have 3000nm logged, although no ocean crossings yet. I'm certified Dayskipper Theory (with all the trimmings such as sea survival, VHF, etc) and certified lifejacket servicers (in case that matters). I have 9 years of experience with a range of boats, most recently 60 and 68 foot Clippers. Im sailing in the Clipper Round the World Race (Home) in March and am free from now until March 1st.

I would love to build up extra miles and experience more boats, if you need happy and energetic crew, let me know!

-ev
Old 10-08-2011, 04:25   #2

Re: North America to Anywhere

Hi,
My name is Andrew. I'm on a Cheoy Lee 35 that I've spent 3 months refitting. I'm in LA and will shortly leave for the Sea of Cortez and thereafter Panama and thereafter . . . ?
I've spent all my money on the boat, so I can't pay you, but if you want a berth . . .
I'm 64, fit and about ready to go!
Andrew.
Old 14-08-2011, 13:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo View Post
Hi,
My name is Andrew. I'm on a Cheoy Lee 35 that I've spent 3 months refitting. I'm in LA and will shortly leave for the Sea of Cortez and thereafter Panama and thereafter . . . ?
I've spent all my money on the boat, so I can't pay you, but if you want a berth . . .
I'm 64, fit and about ready to go!
Andrew.
im in honduras at the moment.. where are you at .. you still need a mate 29 male fluent in spanish and english
Old 15-08-2011, 13:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacpacer View Post
Currently enroute from Panama to Marquesas, will need unpaid crew to sail from Marquesas or Apia, Samoa to Singapore on our Cal 46 Mkiii in about 7-9wks time with a professional delivery captain on board. Please email to wdf6575 "at" sailmail "dot" com if you are interested for further discussions.
Vincent & Yi-Lin
i,m definetely interested .. Panama is close to me right now, i can be there in 2 days , But I think you already left for marquesas. I.ll see if I can meet you in Marquesas