Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2016, 11:36   #1

non paid crew in Europe

Hello happy sailors
I started this year with my plan to travel around the world and I want to get into the sailing community and learn to sail and get knowledge about working on boats, so I have a possibility to cross the Atlantic to Latin America in the end of the year. My question is if someone have some tips for me how I can start. Like do you know some good ports where I can go or do you know somebody they are looking for some volunteers for day/week trips??.

My skills are, I am graduated as an mechatronics and I have 5 years work experience in the machine building industries. I was in an exchange and worked one month in a shipyard in Sweden. I have a basic diver licence.
You can find more about me on my profil or contact me.

Tankyou for your help.

Tags
crew, Europe, rope

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off