Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-07-2015, 03:05   #1

New Adventures

I will be retiring onto a Catalina 34 early 2016.(May/June) I am a mature male that could use some help sailing my boat. I will be sailing the Great Lakes through the Erie Canal and into NY harbor. North up the coast for a while and then south through the ICW to Florida keys. I am going to take my time and enjoy every day so my plans are soft and may change depending on weather and happy hours.
I am very clean, neat and in shape. I do not smoke or drink to excess. I prefer a female that has the same characteristics. This is not a paid position so you must be financially able to pay your own way. You may depart the boat any time it does not work for you and I would have the right to ask you to depart if it doesn't work for me.
There are no hidden agenda's here. No sexual favors, etc. I simply could use some help and conversation on my adventure. You will have your own private berth.
If interested, we should set up a meet & greet and see how the chemistry is.
My name is David and hope to hear from you.