Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-08-2014, 13:10   #1

Need of job opportunities/ want to be part of a crew

My name is Heather White I just graduated from Chapman School of Seamanship. I'm STCW certified and have a certification in assistant towing. I am a fit, well-mannered and an enthusiastic person always ready to tackle a new challenge. I learn fast and am very hard working and most definitely a team player. I take great pride in my work and feel it is a reflection of who I am and what I am worth. I am a people person and get along well with people from all walks of life. I'm currently living in Fort Lauderdale, Fl. Looking for work found some decent jobs in the yachting field but there are currently no job listings for the summer. Please feel free to look over my resume.

V/r
Heather White

Tags
crew

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules