Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 13:55   #1

Boat: J-36, Beneteau 50
Send a message via Yahoo to procrew4u
pirate Need help moving your boat?

If the biggest reason for not enjoying your boat in warm weather is "I cant find someone to help me", well here I am, I have been sailing for 35+ years in and on all types of boats and conditions, I was a sailing instructor at J-World performance sailing school in Newport, RI. I find myself doing deliveries with owners who have sailed but are unsure of their own abilities, I actually enjoy this. Last March I delivered a small but stout boat with owner to the Caribbean, By the time we arrived, he was so confident and so happy that he went on to sail by himself for the last 100 nm, so even if your new or just rusty from being away from your boat, or just need a hand to deliver your boat with or without you, remember there are people just like myself looking to help out.

If your boat is in the New England area and you need help, Just get in touch with me, If you need references I can provide them as well. If you want to see some of my sailing, go to YouTube - tonythepirate1's Channel
Old 07-10-2008, 14:46   #2

Boat: Beneteau 473
Hey Tony just thinking out loud of course but I am imagining the conversation when I tell my wife I found someone to move our boat.

He honey Tony the "Pirate" will be taking our boat to the Caribbean for us. What do you think?

On the other hand she may say great but only if she crews and I fly.

Could be a dilemma.
Old 23-10-2008, 18:33   #3

I just finished a trip with Tony . He helped me move my 76 year old cutter from Onset Mass . to Cobb Island MD. I couldn't be happier . It was a great trip & I learned a lot enroute . Tony keeps a clean boat & also performed several upgrades along the way to help make the trip easier . I'd sail with Tony anytime .
Old 30-10-2008, 10:30   #4

Boat: J-36, Beneteau 50
Send a message via Yahoo to procrew4u
maybe you would hire me now that it's procrew4u. did you read kjango report on the delivery?

here it is:

I just finished a trip with Tony . He helped me move my 76 year old cutter from Onset Mass . to Cobb Island MD. I couldn't be happier . It was a great trip & I learned a lot enroute . Tony keeps a clean boat & also performed several upgrades along the way to help make the trip easier . I'd sail with Tony anytime .

Tags
boating, crew, delivery, sailing