Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-09-2015, 09:35   #1

Move your boat for Free

I just recently sold my boat and want to get back on the water. I have a USCG OUPV 100 mile offshore license. I have owned and operated many different boats up to 50' to include power and sail. I am also an ASA sailing instructor for 101, 103, 104, and 105. I do have a full time job as a pilot for a major US airline. The job affords schedule flexibility and flight benefits.

I am looking for someone who needs to move their boat but may not have the time to do so. I am willing to relocate your boat for just the cost of expenses (fuel, marina, etc.). The only thing that I would require would be permission to bring my family/friends. This would be a vacation for me and you would get your boat moved for free. The boat MUST be in good condition with minimal deferred maintenance.

If you are interested or know of someone who may have an interest please feel free to contact me and we can discuss the details.

crabpot737@yahoo.com