Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 12:14   #1

Mexico or Central America to South America

We are two travelers who will be in Mexico and Central America in the coming weeks looking to cruise down to South America, the closer to Peru the better, but any which way is fine.

I'm Kenny, 26 and grew up in New England and been on the road since 2007. Bridget is 33 from Australia, a gymnastics and circus coach who I met last year and have been traveling with since she got to the US in November. I've got very little distance boating experience, Bridget has some from a great trip off the coast of Australia towards New Zealand.

We're in New Orleans now and hitchhiking south in the coming days down into Mexico and are ready to cruise anytime.

We're also open to finding anyone sailing out of this part of the states down into Mexico or Central America, ready to go immediately or in this coming week.

We've been in touch with someone in Panama now, but they may be leaving before we can make it down there. Let us know if you're interested and what your plan is, good times ahead!

Tags
Central America, Mexico, South America