Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-07-2015, 19:02   #1

Boat: searching for my next one
medium to long-term liveaboard wanted in trade for work on boat

Looking for someone to live aboard my sailboat in Ala Wai Harbor right at the end of Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, HI in exchange for doing some work on the boat. It is a HUGE project, not expecting you to slave away on it, just make some progress. Boat was a liveaboard for several years, not maintained. (some) electric works, water/head does not, not sure about engine. Facilities (shower,laundry,etc) available at the Marina.

Ala Wai SBH is adjacent to the Hilton hotel at the west end of Waikiki Beach, across the Ala Wai canal from Ala Mona Center (bus hib for the whole island), 3 blocks from Walmart, Safeway.etc.

If interested, let me know what skills you have - electrical, woodwork, plumbing, brightwork, sand/seal/paint, etc - she pretty much needs a near complete refit, so.....

Mahalo!
jim
Old 06-08-2015, 22:49   #2

Re: medium to long-term liveaboard wanted in trade for work on boat

I have sent a reply to your previous ad and like it says I can do most anything you want....Am interested in a liveaboard for approx. 6 months thanks

Tags
liveaboard, trade, wanted