Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-03-2011, 16:14   #1

Mediterranean / Turkey / Fethiye

Hi my name is nuri. my certificate ( Competence Pleasure Craft and Radio Operators GMDSS ) I am a yatch captain and operat up to 76 feet or 24meters I'm looking for a captain’s
position.
My experience last years in Turkey curising 12 meters motor Yacht American flag (marmaris to İskenderun ) 6 moants I stay boat take care in iskenderun fishing port /febuary 2011 owner wants boat delivery Alanya marina /1990 -1996 french –Liberia –Turkish flag commercial ship seaman crew/ steward ocean tirp I am from Turkey/Fethiye. Guide speaking english. I am very strong deck hand, good cook, hardworking, people minded, friendly, patient and trustworthy and grateful for all the opportunities in life. I have many great references and
I am sending you this letter of intention,together with my cv,in view of the possibility of obtaining a job inside your company
if you are going to or moving Turkey and need trips all over and you need the your yacht take care i will be very happy to help you.
email me at (ocenmanuri@hotmai.com)

Tags
mediterranean, Turkey, turkey