Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2012, 12:28   #1

Man 29, Available Crew from mid November

I am a 29 year old Norwegian man who is eager to go sailing.

I do have Scuba certificate and passed a boating License test here in Norway (which is a theoretical exam in seaworthines, rules etc.).
I do not have any sailing experience of value unfortunatly (Bought maybe 10 books from Amazon for study. But I know of course that this theory can't measure up to beeing out there:=)).

I am a hard worker, to be trusted, eager to learn, and otherwise a pleasant fellow. I will of course excpect to share COSTs like Food port fees etc.

An Atlantic crossing bound west and/ or crusing in the caribbean are my "dream" routes/destinations. But I will consider of course other boat routes.

Of sailing lenght I seek everything between two weeks and three months. Maybe longer if it fits with all parties.

Of personal interests i can FI mention sports, film and history. I have a bachelors degree in Business.

I have quit my job, and will probably spend the Next year or so sailing. I can leave on a short notice by plane (I'm currently in Oslo). I must be out of my appartment before the 1 of December, so hopefully there is a spot from mid november, or in December.

Please do not hesitate for any questions Etc. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Stian
Old 07-11-2012, 14:48   #2

Re: Man 29, Available Crew from mid November

What I can offer is sailing on my boat through the Caribbean for more or less as long as you want.No salary but being a good Norwegian it will be question of having a word so if you leave your number I will give you a ring.I am English and live in Venezuela.

John

Tags
crew