Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2016, 07:48   #1

Maine to Baltimore leaving Labor Day

Hello all

Just made it to New Brunswick from Baltimore. I'll be turning around soon.

Leaving Maine around Labor Day and hoping to make a relatively quick passage to Baltimore. Depending on scheduling might make stops in Boston, Provincetown, Cuttyhunk, Fishers Island, Port Jeff, Port Washington, Coney Island/Sandy Hook, Barnegat or Atlantic City, Cape May, Chesesepeake City and Baltimore.

The boat is a 28.5' Pearson Triton. Wind vane for self steering. There is likely to be a lot of motoring. Happy to show you what I know (not a ton but I got myself here). Food included but your transportation would be your own. I can do it single handed but it's a long trip and a lot faster to do watches. The boat is set up well. It is small and not luxurious but comfortable and very easy to handle for one or two people.

Anyway, happy to have crew along for some or all the trip. Hopefully get to Baltimore by Oct 1 or earlier. Good chance to catch another ride from there further South I imagine.

Rules: be nice, don't get drunk and no drinks till the anchors down. Bring your own life jacket and harness. Don't hit stuff with the boat please.

Thanks and all the best
Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 14-08-2016, 07:39   #2

Boat: Fourwinns. 24
Re: Maine to Baltimore leaving Labor Day

do you have the day you are leaving? what part of maine? or port ? thanks steve ps can you look at my profile and let me know

Tags
baltimore, maine