Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2016, 09:09   #1

Looking to cross the atlantic starting anywhere on the US east coast or canada

My girlfriend and I have been sailing for six months with Percy Priest yacht club on Percy Priest Lake in Nashville, Tennessee completing a basic sailing course. We started out on a 17 footer with no engine and worked our way up to a 23 footer with an outboard motor. We are taking a coastal navigation class starting in February with PPYC. I'm leaving the fire dept as a firefighter/emt-iv and we are heading to Europe to live. Samantha is an artist and can speak several other foreign languages. We are looking to cross the Atlantic departing anywhere along the US East coast or Canada. We would like to depart around May 1, 2016. We both love the water and have our advanced PADI dive certs. We are looking to own our own boat one day and would love crossing the Atlantic to be our first ocean sailing experience. We provided Samantha's business website; we are more than willing to provide references and Skype! Samantha enjoys cooking and Sean is amazing at it (even though he doesn't think so). We are both hard workers.
Old 11-01-2016, 05:38   #2

Boat: seafinn 411
Re: Looking to cross the atlantic starting anywhere on the US east coast or canada

Hi Tnsean my name is peter probably sailing in May some time to Sweden if you interested call Skype seafinn1 so we can talk little more

Tags
Canada, east coast