Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2014, 14:31   #1

Looking for South America -> Europe

Hi There,

I'm currently in the middle of a long walk 1966km from Mendoza - Porto Alegre raising money for a brazilian charity to drill a borehole in Bahia. We've gained quite a substantial amount of media coverage globally our website is Walk To The World Cup 2014 or facebook.com/walktotheworldcup and are creating a documentary to show the world our challenge!

Anyway...

After arriving in Brazil and enjoying the world cup i'm looking to get back to Europe in a novel way / really wanting to experience sailing the Atlantic before settling back into the swing of a 'normal' life in Europe. I'll be super fit after the 2000km walk and am very hardworking / determined although very limited in sailing experience. I'm English, 30 years old... Obviously well travelled i've lived in Korea, Spain, Australia and love meeting new people etc etc. I worked as a chef so would be more than happy to take on the role of cook onboard.. comfortable prepping meals for groups etc etc. Speak basic spanish and am keen to get stuck in.

Really hoping to hear from anyone who is sailing from Brazil / Central America in August towards Europe.

email me at pete.johnston@live.com or walktotheworldcup@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Ciao

Pete

p/s - Spread the word of Walktotheworldcup anyone in Brazil for the worldcup hope to see you for a beer!

Tags
Europe, rope, South America