Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-11-2011, 11:37   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to mlyndrup
Looking for Ship- Canaries to Caribbean

Dear Captain

I am currently in Las Palmas looking for an unpaid position, due to illl Captain.

I´m a reliable and easy-going 35-year old Dane, with a few months off from work to fulfill my old dream of sailing across the Atlantic. My experience is limited to a certificate of proficiency in sailing and day/weekend trips around Denmark - enough to take late night shifts, keep watch and help around the boat.

I´m eager to help where I can, and learn as much as possible on the way. Besides, I´m easy to get along with and appreciates a good laugh. I speak English, Spanish, Danish and love to sail, surf, snorkle, cook and read. I will gladly contribute to shared costs.

My email is mlyndrup (at) hotmail .com and my spanish mob. is +34 682 544 613. I can leave from anywhere in the Canaries within a day or two

Best regards Mikkel

Fair Winds and Clear Skyes

Tags
atlantic crossing, Canaries, Caribbean, gran canaria, las palmas