Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-08-2015, 10:49   #1

Looking for sailing experience between Oct-Nov -Anywhere around or near Europe.

Available to crew. Hoping to get experience around or near Europe before November.

I'm an extremely hard worker, really like pushing myself, learn quick, not scared to use initiative, trust worthy, social and very easy to get a long with. I'm a good guy at heart, down to earth and genuine.

If your the kind to like it quiet, or like a good deep chat even, I can go both ways.

I'm 30, Male, hold a British passport. Have a degree in design engineering (sustainable route). I'm technically minded, but also embrace creativity. I cook, clean, don't mind getting my hands dirty, I'm also fit, no health problems and love to learn.

I'm willing to pay for my food, and offer to work hard and help out enormously in whatever way I can.

If you'd like to chat over the phone first we can do that -Skype or I can call you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards

Michael
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	head.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	108104  
Old 04-09-2015, 11:49   #2

Re: Looking for sailing experience between Oct-Nov -Anywhere around or near Europe.

If anyone even knows of someone who may be able to help me, please get in touch. 'd appreciate that very much.

Tags
sailing, sail, rope, Europe, enc