Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2014, 00:56   #1

Looking for Sailing Buddies Around Subic, Php

Green skipper w. "new" boat looking for folks to share fun, day sailing or weekending around Subic Bay. Also, cruising to the Visayas in early March.
Bring your experience and enthusiasm, and I'll supply the beer. Folks seeking a paid crewing job need not apply.

Regards to all,

G2L
Old 03-12-2014, 02:03   #2

Boat: It’s in French Polynesia now
Re: Looking for Sailing Buddies Around Subic, Php

Got any time/cruises available after the holidays. I'm here in Imus, Cavite until late April. If I can get away from the ole Lady, I might be willing to crew for a few short runs.

What's your boat? Mines in my blog but it's in SF.
Old 05-12-2014, 19:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by delmarrey View Post
Got any time/cruises available after the holidays. I'm here in Imus, Cavite until late April. If I can get away from the ole Lady, I might be willing to crew for a few short runs.

Thanks for the response. Looks like I MAY haul the boat in a week or two. After that, it will be sailing weekdays or weekends til March or so, when I hope to take her down south. Maybe you would like to make the leg between Subic and Puerto Galera?

Will get back to you soon with more details.

Also, what do you know about the winds sailing at that time of the year? See my post on the SE Asia thread.

Thanks again,

G2L

By the way, spent lots of time in Norcal myself - more later.
Old 06-12-2014, 19:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by delmarrey View Post

Sent you a private message w. details on the boat, contact number, etc. I am living on the boat, so any time is OK. If all goes according to plan, you might want to come along for the Subic-Puerto Galera via Nasugbu leg of the Visayas trip.

We will be day sailing with plenty of time for stop overs.

Check my message for more.

G2l
Old 07-12-2014, 15:18   #5

Boat: It’s in French Polynesia now

Sorry for the late reply. Have lots to do with this new house in Cavite, and the typhoon coming. Which has been downgraded to a tropical storm :roll eyes:

I'll goto the PM...........
Old 10-12-2014, 21:25   #6

Send a message via Yahoo to sailor1961 Send a message via Skype™ to sailor1961

Hi , LD Adams i have my ASA 101,103,104 mechanical skills,diver,navigational skills,cooking skills i am in Puerto Rico now. How long are you looking at and what dates. I am 52 easy going if you think i can be of help let me know. Phone# 4059217266 Skype ld.adams or sailor1961@yahoo.com thanks.
Old 14-12-2014, 01:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor1961 View Post
Hi , LD Adams i have my ASA 101,103,104 mechanical skills,diver,navigational skills,cooking skills i am in Puerto Rico now. How long are you looking at and what dates. I am 52 easy going if you think i can be of help let me know. Phone# 4059217266 Skype ld.adams or sailor1961@yahoo.com thanks.
Hi LD, Got no money to fly you to PI, but if you can get here on your own, it would be great to have someone w. experience aboard for the trip south. See the thread above for more details and PM me if interested. This is not a gig, just a chance to see a bit of the PI. I will take care of food and grog aboard, but that's all I can offer.

Tags
sail, sailing