Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2013, 21:57   #1

Boat: PEARSON 422
Looking For Crew In The Tampa Bay Area

I am looking for experienced sailors in St. Pete, Clearwater, and North Pinellas County for day sails and, eventually, longer cruises to South Florida and the Keys. The boat is a Pearson 42. I am hoping to find some sailors and get to know them (and their skill level) by doing some day sails and sunset cruises. Once we are all comfy with each other said crew would help me sail "Dulce Vida" to the Keys and beyond. Being a certified diver is a plus. Here is the catch...I work weekends and have weekdays off.
Old 07-09-2013, 22:00   #2
cruiser

Boat: Hunter 31'
Re: Looking For Crew In The Tampa Bay Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by salty_dog_68 View Post
I am looking for experienced sailors in St. Pete, Clearwater, and North Pinellas County for day sails and, eventually, longer cruises to South Florida and the Keys. The boat is a Pearson 42. I am hoping to find some sailors and get to know them (and their skill level) by doing some day sails and sunset cruises. Once we are all comfy with each other said crew would help me sail "Dulce Vida" to the Keys and beyond. Being a certified diver is a plus. Here is the catch...I work weekends and have weekdays off.

I would love to sail with and learn from you , but I need a few more weeks for my back to heal completely. I work completely on my own schedule. PM me if interested.
Old 09-09-2013, 18:29   #3

Boat: MacGregor 26x 1997
Re: Looking For Crew In The Tampa Bay Area

Hi Skipper,
live in Placida, FL and have a Macgregor26x 1997 at the Gasparilla Marina
In Oct. I will sail with Sailtime in St Pete for about 3 days for the 101/103
George
JMBCharts@hotmail.com
Old 10-09-2013, 19:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by salty_dog_68 View Post
Hi Salty_Dog,

I am an experienced sailor in the bay area who likes to day sail and can get away during the week. Shoot me a private message with your contact info and I will follow up. I have been sailing in Tampa bay and gulf for 5 years but don't currently own a boat.

Tags
crew