Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-07-2012, 05:05   #1

Looking for Couple/Person to Share Croatia Charter – September 2012

Chartered a 37 ft Bavaria for a week long sailing trip from Dubrovnik to Split for two couples. Unfortunately, our friends had to back out leaving us with some extra room.

We’d love to find a person or couple interested in joining us, sharing boat expenses, helping to sail the boat, and enjoying a great sailing destination. Croatia is a fantastic place to sail – so if you haven’t read about it check it out on the internet!

I am an experienced captain who has sailed in Croatia before, so we are looking for interested sailors but no specific experience is needed. That said, crew compatibility is most important to us. We are a quiet, middle-aged married couple looking for a relaxing vacation in a beautiful, low-stress environment. Our idea of a perfect day on vacation involves reading, sailing, exploring the sights and maybe a glass of wine with dinner before retiring early.

We are scheduled to leave Dubrovnik on Saturday September 8 and arrive in Split on Sept 15. We’re proposing to split the boat expenses and you’d also be responsible for your travel to/from Croatia.

If interested in more information, contact me via PM.
Old 28-07-2012, 02:38   #2

Re: Looking for Couple/Person to Share Croatia Charter – September 2012

Hi there TampaBaySailor. I am interested in joining you for the week have some sailing experience and looking to enjoy similar sailing holiday.

I'm an Australian woman in my 30s based in Italy and looking for a pleasurable sailing adventure in Croatia, Greece, Italy area.

I have been sailing regularly for the past six months on a 50ft Beneteau with a great crew at the Sandringham Yacht Club around Melbourne's Port Philip Bay. I've done competitive races and social races. I am still a novice but I'm very keen, fit and enthusiastic to improve my sailing skills. I'm super easygoing and enjoy travelling and seeing new sites. I can cover all my own expenses and contribute as needed. Cheers Justine

PS - Sorry but I couldn't identify how to private msge you on this site but I can be contacted at justine dot martini at yahoo dot com dot au. As i would like to know more about your planned journey and arrangements.
Old 29-07-2012, 07:16   #3

Hi... I sent a PM. Thanks
Old 04-08-2012, 17:20   #4

Thanks everyone - crew is complete now!

Tags
charter, Croatia