Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2016, 13:31   #1
jwr
Marine Service Provider

Looking for an adventure

Hi, My name is Widget. I live in Marietta, Georgia. I am turning 62 this next week and am looking for an adventure out at sea. My husband and I have a 44 CSY, that we have had for 4 years. Unfortunately, he has not given me the opportunity to learn to sail it. It's time for me to fly into life adventures. I have raised threes son's, all with different disabilities. Older is Down Syndrome, second Mark is Learning Disabled w/ ADD and Tom younger son is Deaf........................ Adversity is something that I know and understand. I live my life to HOW the Lord/God wants me to live it............. I ride a bike everyday for 20 miles, walk my dog for 3 miles and just love to be active.. I like to drink Wine and laugh alot..... I can kinda cook ??????...... I like to sail on the ocean but the boat needs to be at least 45 feet or longer....... Please let me know if you are in need of someone to have company on your boat... OH.. I am a professional photographer....... widgetrichards..... hope to hear Widget Richards
Old 04-03-2016, 07:07   #2

Re: Looking for an adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwr View Post
Hi, My name is Widget. I live in Marietta, Georgia. I am turning 62 this next week and am looking for an adventure out at sea. My husband and I have a 44 CSY, that we have had for 4 years. Unfortunately, he has not given me the opportunity to learn to sail it. It's time for me to fly into life adventures. I have raised threes son's, all with different disabilities. Older is Down Syndrome, second Mark is Learning Disabled w/ ADD and Tom younger son is Deaf........................ Adversity is something that I know and understand. I live my life to HOW the Lord/God wants me to live it............. I ride a bike everyday for 20 miles, walk my dog for 3 miles and just love to be active.. I like to drink Wine and laugh alot..... I can kinda cook ??????...... I like to sail on the ocean but the boat needs to be at least 45 feet or longer....... Please let me know if you are in need of someone to have company on your boat... OH.. I am a professional photographer....... widgetrichards..... hope to hear Widget Richards
I am Captain Jean. If you wish to go to Nassau then down south the ExumasBahamas reply today. Leaving by 3/11 from FortLahderdale
514-512-3370. Gmail. Jeansext97@gmail @gmail.com

Reply today ple
Old 04-03-2016, 08:38   #3
jwr
Marine Service Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydi View Post
I am Captain Jean. If you wish to go to Nassau then down south the ExumasBahamas reply today. Leaving by 3/11 from FortLahderdale

Reply today ple
WILL PM YOU OR SEND AN EMAIL PLUS CALL YOU TODAY
Old 04-03-2016, 11:23   #4
jwr
Marine Service Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydi View Post

Reply today ple
Thanks but found a boat.. thanks anyway
Old 04-03-2016, 16:00   #5

You found another boat? I have never received your picture. Send it to me anyway..if you wish...
jeandext97@gmail. com