Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 14:55   #1

Looking for Adventure!

Greetings all,

I am 44 years old female who is very young at heart, I look about 30 and sometimes younger. I was married for 15 years and recently divorced. I am a very free spirited person and find myself always wanting to be anywhere on the sea, close to the sea. I have always dreamed of being part of sailing adventures and more than willing to work on the boat. I'm a very small person but avid horsewoman and can easily lift 50 lbs if needed. I'm an excellent cook as well. Love to dive/snorkel/explore. If you are looking for a travel companion or crew, I'm the one.

If anyone would like more info please PM me. I'm available for travel as long as I have a two weeks notice to allow time to get prepared.

I'm very loyal, honest and no nonsense type person. I enjoy meeting new people and spending time learning different cultures.

Thanks for looking at my post!
Old 03-03-2013, 15:33   #2
Marine Service Provider

Boat: command yachtsdouglas32
Re: Looking for Adventure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnsky View Post
Greetings all,

I am 44 years old female who is very young at heart, I look about 30 and sometimes younger. I was married for 15 years and recently divorced. I am a very free spirited person and find myself always wanting to be anywhere on the sea, close to the sea. I have always dreamed of being part of sailing adventures and more than willing to work on the boat. I'm a very small person but avid horsewoman and can easily lift 50 lbs if needed. I'm an excellent cook as well. Love to dive/snorkel/explore. If you are looking for a travel companion or crew, I'm the one.

If anyone would like more info please PM me. I'm available for travel as long as I have a two weeks notice to allow time to get prepared.

I'm very loyal, honest and no nonsense type person. I enjoy meeting new people and spending time learning different cultures.

You sound like a fine young lady, good luck with your adventure..
Old 04-03-2013, 20:36   #3

Hi starnsky, sailing the eastcoast of australia... mid april if interested!
Geoff
Old 05-03-2013, 04:33   #4

I plan to sail around the world asap.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:00   #5
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Looking for Adventure!

Hi there Starnsky.. Welcome to CF
Might be an idea if folk knew your location in the world...
OZ
US
UK
EU
every little helps with skippers looking for crew..

It was a dark and stormy night and the captain of the ship said.. "Hey Jim, spin us a yarn." and the yarn began like this.. "It was a dark and stormy night.."
Old 06-03-2013, 00:25   #6

Boat: Cheoy Lee, Pedrick 47,

Not sure you're interested in a six month passage, but I will be leaving Mobile, AL in mid-to-late April for a Panama Canal transit into the Pacific by early May. Then a leisurely pace through the South Pacific to arrive in Australia by 1 Nov, 2013. Boat is a Cheoy Lee Pedrick 47, and you get your own private cabin. Captain is a 67 year old retired military officer, also of the no nonsense type.
Old 27-04-2013, 07:45   #7

Boat: IRWIN KETCH 41

if your interested in a summer in the bahamas, let me know. would love to share the adventure with someone. byrdrick54@gmail.com
Old 07-07-2013, 14:39   #8

Boat: Hunter 50

hi,
could you let us know if you are still looking for something, as we are seeking crew for now to fiji (from bora bora), and then in mid september, from fiji to NZ. we like the no drama type of person, as we are all very easy going and would like to have a great experience sailing around the world.
thanks for any interest,
grit
Old 10-07-2013, 10:31   #9

Boat: Norm Cross 28 Tri, Hobie Miracle 20, Hobie trifoiler, Condor-40

I am beginning my search for crew (1-2) to assist and enjoy multi hull sailing this September as I will be relocating my Condor-40 tri from MA to FLA. My wife will not be able to join until later in the adventure. I have a USCG license and lots of big water experience here in Hawaii. If you are available for 1-2 weeks to join for the first leg, let me know and we can discuss. Chris L
Old 19-10-2013, 15:30   #10

Boat: First 27.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnsky View Post
Greetings all,

Hi, where you live?

I stay in Italy and planning sail in Greece!
Ciao
Old 22-10-2013, 17:10   #11

Send a message via Skype™ to Dreaming Yachtsman

I need someone to help sail my 43' catamaran from Grenada to St. Martin the first week of November. Your initial post sounds like you are looking for a longer gig but thought I would ask anyway.
Will send you PM tomorrow if no reply here by then.